November 27, 2011

Vampires Meet Intactivism

Twilight.....love it or hate it, but it's wildly popular and offers up a great opportunity to Intactivists to get the conversation started and get people thinking.  I've created a printable sheet of bookmarks to stick in copies of the Twilight books to take advantage of the hype.

Actor Robert Pattinson is intact....and the character is most likely to be as well given his age.  :)

Each page consists of 7 repeats of this image which you can cut apart to make a great bookmark.  I printed mine on red cardstock so they stand out, but you could even just use plain white paper....the message is still there!

Note, I am aware that a lot of people won't understand what on Earth this means!  However, I think that's a good way to get them to actually go to the website and find out.  If I was a rabid fangirl who ran across a rather nice looking bookmark that said this about a character I was into....I'd sure as hell look into it!


You can get the printable version HERE.

(I want to so something similar with Bill and Eric from The Southern Vampire Mysteries aka True Blood....which are more my speed.  lol )

2 comments:

  1. As to your post script-- I'm glad i'm not the only person who sits around thinking how awesome it is that Bill and Eric are intact :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only the characters, but both actors are as well. Stephen/Bill is British and Alexander/Eric is Swedish.

    ReplyDelete