Stickers concern me because I don't want to leave residue that messes up something or makes someone angry.
Post-its are awesome, but sometimes I don't have time or available hands or a pen to jot down a quick message....or at least one that is readable (juggling 2 kids and trying to write neatly while out in public....and NOT attracting massive amounts of attention....yeah, let me know when you figure that one out!). Plus, I prefer the look of printed cards instead of handwritten notes. More professional. More impact (in my opinion).
So. Options? I have found some.
- Print labels, then stick them to Post-its instead of directly on the surface of whatever you're sticking it to.
- Print directly onto Post-Its with this handy template via Pinterest
- Restickable Glue Dots (found at most craft stores)
- DIY restickable dots using Aleene's Tack-It Over & Over and a CD case via Pinterest (I purchased the glue with a 40% off coupon at Michaels)
- Scotch Removeable Poster Tape (found in most stores such as Target, Walmart, etc.)
- A craft glue stick (Won't hurt glass or metal. This is how I attach Waldorf paper stars to my windows/doors. Residue wipes off easily with window cleaner.)